Frantic Mantis: Rocketslime


Rocketslime



When not mixing and not eating holiday and post-holiday food I find myself gaming when i want to wind down and clear the brain, this is of course when I choose to not take a walk amongst the winding Bucharest city streets. The game of choice aside from Contact (see post below) is Rocketslime. It's based on the Dragon Warrior world and consists of a small slime that must save his kingdom of Slimenia. The gameplay is jumping and slimeattacks (stretching yourself and shooting your body at enemies) and extensive tank battles (which are rather addictive). It's an overall simple game but if you love japanese animated absurdity and just good old school minded gaming with a twist of a RPG, this is it! My pick of 2006!

[ GAMESPOT REVIEW ]

[ ROCKETSLIME MYSPACE???? PAGE! ]
(Okay folks, this is really getting ridiculous)


[ ROCKETSLIME OFFICIAL SITE ]

PS .. someone please make a sequencer for the Gameboy DS! If not, then I will have to learn how to program. Give me 10 years.

Labels: , , , , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment